Menu Close

UPDATE August 26th, 2020

Thank you to those who have completed the Return to Skate Survey. The survey will remain open till the end of the week for those who have yet to complete.

Our Executive & Coaches are working out the details, on how we can safely Return to the Ice. Our program is planning to start usual time beginning of October.
Please keep in mind their will be some changes to our program to ensure we are following all the required Guidelines from Skate Canada and the Municipality of West Perth. The full details will follow shortly please continue to watch our Facebook Page and Website for the up to date information.

CHEQUES WILL NOT BE CASHED on AUGUST 30th we will be holding until all details have been finalized and then we will advise on a deposit date.

Our September Registration Date is TBD.